Whether you’re a bodybuilder or just looking to maintain a nice healthy lifestyle, it’s important that all your hormones are nicely balanced, including testosterone. EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition is formulated to help support natural testosterone levels, as well as muscular strength and stamina.
- 1 Advertising Claims
- 2 Manufacturer Name & Address
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Is the Marketing Honest?
- 5 Does EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
- 6 Can EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Trigger Any Side Effects?
- 7 How Much Is It?
- 8 EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Pros & Cons
- 9 Where Can I Buy EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition?
- 10 EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Final Verdict
- Supports Natural Testosterone Levels
- Supports Muscular Strength
- Supports Stamina
- Enhances Performance
- Provides Optimal Sleep
Manufacturer Name & Address
EVLUTION NUTRITION, 1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, 4th Floor, Sunrise, Florida, 33323
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (1,000 IU) is sometimes referred to as the “sunshine vitamin”. The reason being that vitamin D is synthesized when the skin is directly exposed to the sunlight. Vitamin D is known to help enhance skeletal health, as well as helping to maintain the overall mood. One recent study noted that a daily 3332 IU vitamin D3 supplementation over the course of 12 months noted average increases in testosterone from 10.7±3.9 nmol/l to 13.4±4.7 nmol/l.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) (11 mg) is naturally occurring in certain foods, and the importance of this vitamin cannot be underestimated. The human body relies on vitamin B6 to enable it to perform more than 100 enzyme reactions to do with the metabolism. Moreover, one study noted impressive increases in growth hormone immediately post workout, resulting from daily vitamin B6 supplementation.
- Magnesium (as Aspartate) (160 mg) is a type of dietary mineral, and a deficiency is currently spiraling in certain countries in the Western hemisphere. It’s not unusual for a magnesium deficiency to cause a rise in blood pressure, and reduction in insulin sensitivity. Magnesium has shown to provide improvements during extreme physical stress, as well as enhancing bone mineral density and muscle oxygenation.
- Zinc (as Monomethionine and Aspartate) (30 mg) is also a type of dietary mineral that is concerned with enzyme regulation. There is widespread agreement that zinc is great at reinforcing the immune system, as well as providing antioxidation. More importantly, zinc has shown to crank up testosterone levels in a relatively short time. It is believed that zinc normally exits the body through sweat, and this possibly explains why levels are so low immediately post workout.
- D-Aspartic Acid (3,120 mg) is known to operate in the central brain region, and it is responsible for dictating testosterone synthesis. It is a recognized pro-fertility and libido enhancing agent, and recent studies seem to suggest that it is extremely effective in increasing testosterone levels. According to this study, 43 male subjects experienced respectable increases in luteinizing hormone synthesis, as well is testosterone. A different study noted average increases of up to 60% in testosterone.
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract (std. min. 40% saponins) (fruit) (750 mg) comes from Ayurveda, and both its roots in fruits have long been used to promote overall sexual well-being, as well as enhancing the libido in parts of South and Southeast Asia. Despite some claims made by so-called “health experts” there is no evidence to suggest that this ingredient has any major bearing on testosterone levels.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract (std. min. 50% Saponins) (500 mg) is a type of plant that has long been used in traditional medicine for its pro-libido and anti-diabetic effects. More recently, one study noted impressive testosterone enhancement after daily fenugreek supplementation.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) (250 mg) can best be described as a molecule, normally found in broccoli. It is believed to possess anti-aromatase and anti-cancerous effects, but further study is required to confirm these claims.
Is the Marketing Honest?
The first claim that EVLTEST supports natural testosterone levels certainly holds water. With ingredients such as vitamin D, zinc, D aspartic acid and fenugreek, you’re almost guaranteed to experience increased testosterone production inside your body, unless something is drastically wrong!
In terms of this supplement supporting muscular strength, the above-mentioned ingredients + vitamin B6 are major contributors in this regard. The latter has shown to boost the growth hormone immediately after working out, and this fact alone will contribute in enhancing muscular strength.
The third and fourth advertising claims suggest that this supplement supports stamina and enhances performance. Although testosterone can be a major contributor to enhancing performance and supporting stamina, magnesium immediately springs to mind because it has shown to provide massive improvements during extreme physical stress, which is what most people experience during exercise.
And finally, EVLTEST is supposed to provide optimal sleep. Unfortunately, I am unable to identify a single ingredient that is associated with promoting better sleep.
On the whole, it’s pretty safe to suggest that EVLTEST is honestly marketed.
Does EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Can EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Trigger Any Side Effects?
EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
- 1 container (30 servings), 120 tablets $34.99
EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Pros & Cons
- Ingredients match the benefits
- Reasonable price
- Side-effect free
- No moneyback guarantee
Where Can I Buy EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition?
You can buy EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition from Bodybuilding.com
EVLTEST by Evlution Nutrition Final Verdict
Evlution Nutrition has certainly created a fairly decent testosterone booster. All the advertising claims -1 seem to match the ingredients; this supplement is very reasonably priced, and best of all, there aren’t any apparent side-effects.
One major downside for me personally is the lack of a money back guarantee, which I feel is a must for all health supplements.