Mercury is the most venomous, non-radioactive, logically happening material on the planet. Mercury is a naturally appearing chemical element established almost far and wide, including the following:
Though liquid is mercury’s accepted form, it is usually established in a metallic solid structure.
From the time of the industrialized age,, large intensities of mercury are established in the air in the following forms:
- Red-hot coal, which is rich with mercury.
- The fluorescent bulbs
- Alkaline batteries
- The light-up sneakers of kids
Despite its overabundance of applications, mercury is not anything you desire in your body.
On the contrary, long-standing exposure to mercury can cause harm to your nervous system, and symptoms may comprise the following:
- Lack of feeling and prickly feelings in the fingers and toes
- Muscle exhaustion
- Lack of harmonization
- Falsification of audible range, visualization and communication
- Reduced intellect
Methyl mercury…an offshoot of the industrialized era. Even now, the environment is cloaked in power plants that are coal-based and these send out mercury into the environment; this mercury then establishes itself over the whole sphere.
Each mound, vale, marine and creek has become tainted piloting to a polluted food supply for you.
Methyl mercury mounts up in the testosterone-generating Leydig cells of the following:
- Pituitary gland
Numerous studies have revealed that the job holders who are professionally widely exposed to mercury have condensed levels of testosterone.
It may not be out of place to mention here that mercury is both noxious and influential and can upset various systems of your body counting productiveness and the task of thyroid.
As a matter of fact, all of your hormones can be influenced by this lethal contaminant. Furthermore, Mercury’s lethal influence on your neurons is an identified depressor of human intelligence.
Fresh news bulletin exposes the capability of mercury to reduce the intelligence of kids in the womb of their moms.
Research scientists accept as true that fish is not as big a provider to mercury harmfulness in humans as mixtures for the reason that Methyl mercury is usually expelled swiftly whereas mercury fumes from fusions are not ousted so speedily.
Though mercury disclosure is damaging to human health in many ways but the one with which you are concerned here is that it may affect your “manliness”.
Emerging studies are illuminating an undeviating connection between the levels of testosterone and harming due to mercury.
Mercury’s Link to Male Hormones
According to a research investigation, male workers who operated in a mercury plant were assessed and matched with a controlled group of males with a comparable situation of health and societal status.
The results determine that the males operational in the industrial unit had a lesser amount of testosterone in addition to a decreased sex drive.
As a side note, let us tell you that the harm due to mercury has been revealed to cause shortage of the mineral zinc…a mineral that is dynamic for natural creation of testosterone.
Likewise, as soon as mercury goes into the body, it is able to avoid the blood-testis barrier where it subdues the manufacture of testosterone, by accumulating inside the Leydig cells of the testes.
Not only does this impede muscle development, but also hampers your sex life in your bedroom.
What’s the Solution?
- Restrict the intake of fish: This is because mankind has contaminated this biosphere to such an extent that even one of globe’s fittest food suppliers (the fish) now holds lethal contaminations. Though we are not advising you to totally shun your fish intake (because it is an extraordinary cradle of omega-3s. Fish oil has been displayed to intensify lutein…the hormone that activates your testes to create testosterone) yet we advise you to restrict your ingestion of fish to no more than 12 ounces each week.
- Endeavor to consume the smaller assortment of fish like sardines and herring, which have a smaller amount of mercury absorption in comparison to bigger fish such as swordfish, king mackerel etc.
- Restrict high fructose corn syrup because mercury toxins have been found in food products holding extraordinary levels of synthetic sugar.
- Intake of increased amounts of sugar meaningfully decreases the level of testosterone circulating in your blood.
- Appropriately dispose of mercury-filled articles
- Poisonous mercury vapor is constantly being unconfined from amalgam fillings and eighty percent of it goes into your body and stores in it to make it a harmful surplus vessel.