There comes a point in a man’s lifetime, when packing muscle becomes harder. No matter how hard you work in the gym, desired results just don’t occur. You can change your diet, your exercise routine, but for some reason, you can’t shift your belly fat, nor can you see improvements in your stamina.
More often than not, this is usually attributed to low testosterone. This is where TestoFuel can apparently help.
- Real muscle growth
- Increase strength
- Reduce bodyfat
- Improve your mood
- Increase libido
Manufacturer Name & Address
- Vitamin D3 (5,000 IU): is a fat-soluble essential mineral that’s sometimes referred to as the “sunshine vitamin”. This is because vitamin D is synthesized when the skin is directly exposed to the sun. Vitamin D3 provides many benefits including helping to enhance bone health, as well as maintaining a positive mood. One study involving a daily 3,332 IU vitamin D3 supplementation over 12 months noted average increases in testosterone from 10.7±3.9 nmol/l to 13.4±4.7 nmol/l. See study here.
- Vitamin K2 (18 mcg): is also an essential mineral typically found in certain plants, and plays a vital role in maintaining bone health and blood clotting regulation. Vitamin K supplementation has shown to enhance bone mineral density, as seen in this study.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) (5 mg): can be naturally found in certain foods and the human body relies on this vitamin to enable it to perform more than 100 enzyme reactions concerning the metabolism. Surprisingly, this study noted massive increases in the growth hormone immediately after working out.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) (200 mg): is a dietary mineral, and a deficiency is currently hitting new heights in certain Western countries. Typically, a magnesium deficiency can increase blood pressure and reduce insulin sensitivity. According to one study, daily magnesium supplementation managed to provide significant improvement during physical stress, basically meaning better gym performances. Moreover, just like vitamin K2, magnesium is a great aid for enhancing bone mineral density, as well as improving muscle oxygenation, as noted in this study.
- Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine and Aspartate) (10 mg): is an essential mineral that’s seen as an “enzyme regulator”. Not only this, zinc is also a powerful immune-booster and anti-oxidant, as well as a formidable testosterone enhancer. Zinc normally leaves the body through sweat, and this possibly explains why zinc levels are so low immediately post-exercise. Zinc is widely recognized as a potent libido enhancer, as well as a respectable testosterone booster, as seen in this study.
- D-Aspartic Acid (2,300 mg): works in the central brain area and dictates testosterone synthesis. Studies seem to indicate that D-aspartic acid contains pro-fertility and libido-enhancing properties. More importantly, D-aspartic acid supplementation has shown to boost testosterone levels. One study involving 43 male subjects noted formidable increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone synthesis. A completely different study involving 60 male subjects saw average increases in testosterone by up to 60%.
- Asian Red Panax Ginseng (100 mg): belongs to the same plant family as ginseng, and is believed to possess mood enhancing, immunity boosting, and cognition augmenting qualities. This ingredient has shown to improve quality of erections, enhance exercise potential, and most importantly, increase testosterone, as seen here.
- Fenugreek (Seed) (100 mg): is a type of plant, often touted for its libido enhancement, and anti-diabetic properties. Fenugreek originates in parts of India and the Middle East, and according to a recent study, daily supplementation over the course of six months managed to enhance testosterone.
- Oyster Extract (100 mg): is commonly used in Chinese herbal medicine for its powerful aphrodisiac properties. Oysters are a rich source of zinc which provides many health benefits, including testosterone enhancement. Recent studies seem to suggest that oyster extract may be a potent zinc bioavailability enhancer.
Is the Marketing Honest?
Let’s look at TestoFuel’s advertising claims. Starting with “real muscle growth”. It’s clear to see that vitamin D3 plays an important role in this aspect because not only does it help to enhance bone health, it is also a proven testosterone enhancer, and this naturally leads to muscle growth stimulation.
Vitamin B6 is also relevant here because it has demonstrated a remarkable ability to skyrocket the growth hormone immediately after a workout. Zinc, D-aspartic acid, Asian Ginseng, fenugreek AND Oyster are all proven testosterone enhancing ingredients, and this to me indicates that TestoFuel is definitely a muscle builder.
Moving onto increase strength, in addition to the ingredients I’ve mentioned above, magnesium has shown a remarkable ability to enhance muscle oxygenation and offer massive improvements during physical stress. Magnesium accompanied by Asian red Panax ginseng, which has shown to enhance performance, confirms TestoFuel’s claim that it helps to increase strength.
TestoFuel claims to help reduce bodyfat. There are no obvious fat burning ingredients in this supplement, but testosterone enhancement in itself is a great way of shifting body fat.
Mood enhancement is another trait that TestoFuel lays claim to. Vitamin D3 is a great contributor to mood enhancement as is Asian red Panax ginseng.
And finally, TestoFuel is supposed to increase the libido. Ingredients like zinc, D-aspartic acid, Asian Panax ginseng, fenugreek and oyster extract are all renowned powerful libido enhancers.
On the whole, it is safe to assume that TestoFuel certainly lives up to its marketing claims.
Does TestoFuel Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Yes, 90-day guarantee and refund policy
Can TestoFuel Trigger Any Side Effects?
Other than people with seafood allergies, TestoFuel appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
TestoFuel Pros & Cons
- Reputable manufacturer
- Ingredients match the benefits
- Moneyback guarantee
- Side effect free
- Not the cheapest
- Only available from official site
Where Can I Buy TestoFuel?
At the moment, you can only buy TestoFuel from the official website.
TestoFuel Final Verdict
TestoFuel is a high quality testosterone supplement. The ingredients appear to be carefully thought out, and this seems to cater for all the advertising claims the manufacturer makes.
I would definitely recommend TestoFuel to people looking to purchase a low testosterone supplement.