Almost every man will experience symptoms of low testosterone at one point in his life or another. Loss of focus, finding it difficult to maintain motivation, increased belly fat, and depleted muscle mass are all typical symptoms of low testosterone.
There are medically prescribed options available that have been the subject of serious debate in recent times due to their potentially serious side effects. As a result, an increasing number of men have started looking for natural alternatives because they are considered safer.
Natural testosterone supplements are fast becoming the preferred choice for a lot of men, and Testogen is a prime example that’s hit the market recently.
- Increase strength and stamina and muscle size
- Sharpen focus
- Banish tiredness, irritability, loss of concentration and excess body fat
- Reverse loss of stamina, decrease muscle tone and low libido
Manufacturer Name & Address
ERGO Group Limited, 81, Griva Digeni Avenue, Marinos Court, 1st and 2nd floor, P.O.Box 42656, P.C. 5016043 Larnaca – Cyprus
- D-aspartic acid (2000mg): operates in the central brain region and is responsible for dictating testosterone synthesis. D-aspartic acid is a powerful libido enhancer and a pro fertility agent, as highlighted in repeated trials. One study involving 43 male subjects witnessed increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone synthesis. A different study involving 60 male subjects noted average 60% increases in testosterone levels.
- Tribulus Terrestris (Fruit extract) (300 mg): belongs to be Ayurveda plant family and its roots in fruits have long been used to help promote the libido and overall sexual well-being in parts of south Asia. The fruit element is believed to possess organ protective properties. Contrary to various claims, tribulus does not actually increase testosterone, nevertheless, it’s great for reducing blood pressure, alleviating fatigue, improving the quality of erections and skyrocketing the libido.
- Panax Ginseng (root) (250 mg): belongs to the ginseng family, and is believed to help enhance the mood, the immune system, and overall cognition. Panax ginseng has shown a remarkable ability to boost testosterone, improve erection quality, and enhance exercise potential.
- Fenugreek Extract (seeds) (200 mg): is a type of plant, traditionally used to help aid the libido and for its anti-diabetic qualities. Commonly found in parts of the Middle East and India, recent trials seem to indicate it can enhance testosterone levels.
- Zinc (72 mg): is a type of essential dietary mineral that helps to regulate enzymes. Zinc is a formidable immune booster and antioxidant, as well as possessing respectable testosterone enhancing qualities. Zinc normally leaves the body through sweat during exercise, and this probably explains why zinc levels are so low post workout.
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (B6) (56 mg): also known as vitamin B6, can be naturally found in certain foods, and the human body depends on this vitamin to enable it to perform more than 100 enzyme reactions concerning the metabolism. According to one recent trial, vitamin B6 has a remarkable ability to boost the growth hormone immediately after an exercise session.
- Riboflavin (B2) (20 mg): also known as vitamin B2 can help to regulate blood pressure.
- Calcium Pantothenate (B5) (12 mg): also known as vitamin B5 is a dietary macro-mineral usually found in certain vegetables and dairy products. This vitamin is known to help promote cardiac and fat metabolism, as well as bone health. According to a recent trial, daily supplementation appeared to increase bone mineral density.
- Selenium (45.2 mcg): is also a type of essential dietary mineral renowned for its antioxidant qualities and its high content of glutathione, a type of antioxidant enzyme. This ingredient has shown to help reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Cholecalciferol (D3) (10mcg): also known as vitamin D3, or the “sunshine vitamin” due to its synthesis when the skin is directly exposed to the sun’s rays. This vitamin performs numerous important functions including reinforcing the skeletal structure, enhancing the mood, and increasing testosterone.
Is the Marketing Honest?
Okay, let’s take a look at Testogen’s advertising claims. Apparently Testogen can help increase strength and stamina and muscle size. If you look at ingredients like D-aspartic acid, Panax ginseng, fenugreek extract, zinc and Cholecalciferol, these are all powerful and proven testosterone enhancing ingredient. The general rule of thumb is the more testosterone in the body, the higher the chance of increasing strength, stamina and muscle size.
Next up is Testogen’s ability to sharpen focus. The relevant ingredient in this regard is Panax ginseng, which has demonstrated its ability to improve overall cognition in more than one trial.
And then, the makers of Testogen claim it can help banish tiredness, irritability, loss of concentration and excess body fat. This takes me immediately back to Panax ginseng, which is a great cognition enhancer, tribulus terrestris has shown to alleviate fatigue and vitamin B5 works to metabolize fat.
And finally, claims that Testogen can help reverse the loss of stamina, decrease muscle tone and low libido can also be substantiated because the testosterone enhancing ingredients will likely reverse these weaknesses because they are all symptoms of low testosterone.
Does Testogen Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Yes, 60-day guarantee and refund policy
Can Testogen Trigger Any Side Effects?
Testogen appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
- 1 month supply, 120 capsules $54.95
- 2 month supply, 360 capsules + get 1 free $119.95
- 3 month supply, 600 capsules + get 2 free $179.95
Testogen Pros & Cons
- Ingredients match the benefits
- Moneyback guarantee
- Reasonable price
- Side effect free
- Only available from official site
Where Can I Buy Testogen?
At the moment, you can only buy Testogen from the official website.
Testogen Final Verdict
Testogen ticks all the boxes in my opinion. The brand doesn’t over promise and under deliver because it contains high quality testosterone enhancing ingredients that have repeatedly delivered results in trials.
I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Testogen.