Some testosterone supplement developers seem to show extreme confidence on sole ingredients. To date, I haven’t seen a single-ingredient supplement that will provide formidable testosterone enhancement.
Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N is precisely one of these testosterone supplements that puts all its eggs into one basket. It relies solely on tribulus terrestris for the purpose of supporting “testosterone levels”.
- 1 Advertising Claims
- 2 Manufacturer Name & Address
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Is the Marketing Honest?
- 5 Does Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
- 6 Can Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Trigger Any Side Effects?
- 7 How Much Is It?
- 8 Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Pros & Cons
- 9 Where Can I Buy Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N?
- 10 Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Final Verdict
- Supports healthy testosterone levels
- Promotes faster post/workout recovery
- Enhances increase protein synthesis
- Supports sexual health
Manufacturer Name & Address
SAN Corp, 716 N. Ventura Rd. Oxnard, CA 93030 USA
- Tribulus Terrestris (Fruit) (45% Total Saponins) (1 g) is a type of plant that’s associated with Ayurveda. Both its roots and fruits have been used to help promote virility and vitality in men. It is understood that the root is known for enhancing the libido and sexual wellbeing, whereas the fruit element is known to provide protective qualities to organ function. In terms of testosterone enhancement, out of 4 studies, only one managed to increase testosterone, but not enough to “reach statistical significance”.
Is the Marketing Honest?
Now let’s look at the advertising claims. Looking at the previous paragraph it’s plain to see that tribulus terrestris DOES NOT increase testosterone. The study I linked to only managed to trigger trivial increases.
The second claim is that Tribuvar 1000 helps to promote faster post/workout recovery. There’s nothing to suggest in any of the studies I considered that this maybe the case. And the same applies to the third claim that this supplement enhances increased protein synthesis.
The final selling point for Tribuvar 1000 is that it supports sexual health. This is probably the only half-honest claim! Tribulus terrestris is a great tool for enhancing the rigidity of erections. According to one trial, a daily 6 g tribulus supplementation managed to improve erectile properties, as well as frequency.
Interestingly, the study used tribulus terrestris root, and not fruit! The fruit element is typically associated with providing organ protection.
Tribuvar 1000 only contains tribulus terrestris fruit, which is not really linked with libido enhancement. As a result, I’m not quite sure what this supplement will really do!
Does Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Can Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Trigger Any Side Effects?
Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
- 1 container (90 servings), 90 tablets $11.98
- 1 container (180 servings), 180 tablets $23.94
Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Pros & Cons
- Reasonable price
- Side-effect free
- No moneyback guarantee
- Ingredient doesn’t match purported benefits
- No benefit to testosterone
Where Can I Buy Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N?
You can buy Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N from Bodybuilding.com
Tribuvar 1000 by S.A.N Final Verdict
This so-called “testosterone supplement” is a complete failure as far as I am concerned. The one and only ingredient, tribulus terrestris is nothing more than a glorified libido enhancing tool. It has hardly any correlation to testosterone, or any other hormone for that matter.
To make matters even worse, S.A.N have used the wrong part of tribulus terrestris if they want to promote libido enhancement. If you look at the “ingredients” section, you will notice that they have resorted to using tribulus terrestris fruit, and not the root, which is normally associated with improving the sex-drive.