Certain testosterone supplements aim straight towards the older male. They don’t waste time trying to look attractive to the bodybuilding/fitness markets.
VirMax T is a perfect example of a low testosterone supplement designed specifically for older males.
- 1 Advertising Claims
- 2 Manufacturer Name & Address
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Is the Marketing Honest?
- 5 Does VirMax T Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
- 6 Can VirMax T Trigger Any Side Effects?
- 7 How Much Is It?
- 8 VirMax T Pros & Cons
- 9 Where Can I Buy VirMax T?
- 10 Final Verdict
- Once daily supplement
- Helps support normal testosterone levels
- Helps improve sex drive and libido
- Enhances physical endurance and performance
Manufacturer Name & Address
Natural Product Solutions, LLC, 9 West Aylesbury Rd. Suite C Timonium, MD 21093
Proprietary Herbal Blend (450 mg)
- Tribulus Terrestris Extract forms a part of Ayurveda and has long traditionally been used to promote male virility and vitality. Contrary to widespread claims, tribulus terrestris does not increase testosterone.
- Fenugreek Extract is a type of plant that’s widely acknowledged as possessing libido enhancing qualities, as well as offering anti-diabetic effects. According to a recent study, daily fenugreek supplementation triggered increases in the libido, as well as free and bioavailable testosterone, without actually affecting DHT.
- Korean Ginseng has been used over the centuries to help reinforce the immune system, and enhance longevity. A recent South Korean study involving daily supplementation noted enhanced erections and better all-round performance.
- Epimedium Grandiflorum 4:1 Extract aka horny goat weed is a widely acknowledged aphrodisiac and erectile aid. Existing animal studies point to testosterone enhancement, but effects on humans currently remain unknown.
- Epimedium Longifolia 20:1 possesses pro-fertility and aphrodisiac qualities and may also be effective in playing an anti-estrogenic role, but in terms of testosterone enhancement, there’s nothing to suggest it does anything of the sort.
- Calcium (40 mg) is a type of macromineral commonly found in dairy products and certain vegetables. It is a long held belief that calcium promotes bone health, as well as concerning itself with fat and cardiac metabolism.
- Magnesium (100 mg) is a type of dietary mineral vital for maintaining overall health. The moment magnesium levels drop too low, a whole host of health issues can arise; high blood pressure being one. Studies have confirmed that a healthy magnesium intake can heighten tolerance levels under extreme physical stress, as well as improving muscle oxygenation and enhancing bone mineral density.
- Zinc (10 mg) similar to magnesium is also a type of dietary mineral that usually leaves the body through sweat. It’s not uncommon for magnesium levels to be almost completely depleted immediately post-workout. Zinc plays a number of vital roles inside the body including strengthening the immune system, providing anti-oxidation and heightening testosterone production.
Is the Marketing Honest?
VirMax T is a once daily supplement, so the first advertising claim gets a tick right off the bat. The second claim…helps support normal testosterone levels, can be attributed to a number of ingredients in VirMax T that have proven track records. Ingredients like fenugreek extract, Korean ginseng and zinc all have phenomenal effects on testosterone without any doubt.
The third claim that VirMax T helps improve sex drive and libido can be attributed to a quite a few of the ingredients. Tribulus terrestris, fenugreek extract, Korean ginseng, epimedium Grandiflorum, and epimedium longifolia are all positive contributors to a healthier libido.
The final claim enhances physical endurance and performance immediately brings magnesium to mind. Magnesium has shown to increase a person’s tolerance to extreme physical stress, which ultimately means an increased ability to undergo grueling physical tasks, i.e. in the gym or the bedroom!
Does VirMax T Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Can VirMax T Trigger Any Side Effects?
VirMax T by Natural Product Solutions appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
- 1 container (30 servings), 30 Capsules $25.99
VirMax T Pros & Cons
- Will Increase testosterone
- Contains a number of quality ingredients
- No moneyback guarantee
Where Can I Buy VirMax T?
You can buy VirMax T from Walgreens, Amazon and other health supplement retailors.
Everything in this product ticks all conceivable boxes in my mind. It contains proven testosterone, libido, and performance enhancing ingredients. Best of all, there’s no reported side effects and it’s widely available across the internet.
VirMax T is extremely competitively priced, and I believe that at present there are a number of special offers available if you buy in bulk.