They say that rest and sleep is vital for replenishing testosterone levels and promoting muscle growth and the recovery phase. Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition is formulated to offer users exactly this.
- 1 Advertising Claims
- 2 Manufacturer Name & Address
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Is the Marketing Honest?
- 5 Does Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
- 6 Can Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Trigger Any Side Effects?
- 7 How Much Is It?
- 8 Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Pros & Cons
- 9 Where Can I Buy Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition?
- 10 Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Final Verdict
- Supports healthy sleep
- Promotes healthy testosterone levels
- Supports muscle growth and recovery
Manufacturer Name & Address
RSP Nutrition, P.O. Box 398776, MIAMI BEACH, FL 33239, Phone: 877.814.2544
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) (200 IU) is sometimes referred to as the “sunshine vitamin” because it’s amalgamated when the skin is directly exposed to the sun. Vitamin D3 is known to enhance bone health as well as maintaining a consistent mood. According to a recent study, daily vitamin B6 supplementation over the course of 12 months managed to increase testosterone levels from 10.7±3.9 nmol/l to 13.4±4.7 nmol/l.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) (10.5 mg) can be naturally found in certain foods, and the human body depends on this vitamin to allow it to perform more than 100 enzyme reactions to do with the metabolism. According to one study, the growth hormone increased immensely immediately after working out, as a result of daily vitamin B6 supplementation.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Aspartate) (450 mg) can best be described as a dietary mineral, and a deficiency can bring with it a whole host of health ailments including high blood pressure, and suppressed insulin sensitivity. According to trials, magnesium supplementation can enhance response to extreme physical stress, as well as bone mineral density and muscle oxygenation.
- Zinc (As Zinc Monomethionine and Zinc Aspartate) (30 mg) is also a type of dietary mineral concerned with the regulation of certain enzymes. There is wide spread consensus that zinc is a powerful immune booster, as well as a formidable antioxidant. More importantly, zinc has demonstrated a remarkable ability to increase testosterone levels. Experts believe that zinc normally leaves the body through sweat during exercise, and this possibly explains why levels are so low once a person has exercised.
- Melatonin (3 mg) is a type of sleep hormone that is naturally secreted within the brain which dictates sleep regulation. Melatonin supplementation is commonly used to aid sleep. According to one study, daily supplementation helped to reduce symptoms of insomnia in children.
Is the Marketing Honest?
In all fairness to RSP Nutrition, they haven’t really made any ludicrous claims when marketing this product, unlike some competitors. The first claim, Z-Elite supports healthy sleep certainly holds water because it contains melatonin, which has repeatedly proven its sleep enhancing effects.
The second claim refers to promoting healthy testosterone levels. As I mentioned earlier, sleep and rest are important factors when it comes to testosterone enhancement. And this is where melatonin becomes relevant again. Moreover, ingredients like vitamin D3, and zinc are both proven testosterone enhancers, as shown in studies.
And the final claim that Z-Elite supports muscle growth and recovery also rings true. Testosterone on its own is a major contributor to muscle growth and recovery, but if you add vitamin B6 to this equation, which has shown to boost the growth hormone immediately post exercise, you are bound to find success in this regard.
Does Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Can Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Trigger Any Side Effects?
Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
- 1 container (60 servings), 180 tablets $19.97
Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Pros & Cons
- Ingredients match the benefits
- Reasonable price
- Side-effect free
- No moneyback guarantee
Where Can I Buy Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition?
You can buy Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition from Bodybuilding.com
Z-Elite by RSP Nutrition Final Verdict
Z-Elite appears to do exactly what it says on the tin! All the advertising claims are substantiated by the ingredients used. It appears to be adequately dosed as per studies, and there haven’t been any reports of side-effects that users may have suffered after using this supplement.
The one major downside is probably the lack of a money back guarantee.