Rest is vital for maintaining a balance in the hormones, and this includes testosterone. Sleep has shown to have a direct bearing on testosterone levels; therefore it’s important to get as much rest/sleep as possible.
Evlution Nutrition is responsible for developing Z-Matrix, which apparently can help to support “growth, strength and a restful sleep”.
- 1 Advertising Claims
- 2 Manufacturer Name & Address
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Is the Marketing Honest?
- 5 Does Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
- 6 Can Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Trigger Any Side Effects?
- 7 How Much Is It?
- 8 Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Pros & Cons
- 9 Where Can I Buy Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition?
- 10 Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Final Verdict
- Supports growth
- Supports strength
- Helps with recovery
- Assists performance
- Provides restful sleep
Manufacturer Name & Address
EVLUTION NUTRITION, 1560 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway, 4th Floor, Sunrise, Florida, 33323
- Vitamin D3 (500 IU) is often called the “sunshine vitamin” because it synthesizes when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight. Vitamin D3 can assist in strengthening the skeletal structure and enhancing overall bone health, as well as promoting the mood. According to one study, after vitamin B6 was supplemented daily over the course of 12 months, researchers noted increases in testosterone, on average from 10.7±3.9 nmol/l to 13.4±4.7 nmol/l.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) (11 mg) is naturally occurring in certain foods, and its importance cannot be underestimated. For instance, the human body relies on this vitamin to allow it to perform over 100 enzyme reactions concerning the metabolism. Moreover, according to one study, the growth hormone increased quite formidably post-exercise, following daily vitamin B6 supplementation.
- Folic Acid (100 mcg) is a man-made version of folate, a type of essential B vitamin that is often used to support general health. Folic acid is typically used alongside vitamin B6, and assists in breaking down and creating new proteins inside the human body.
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate) (450 mg) is a type of dietary mineral, and a magnesium deficiency is currently prevailing in many Western nations. A magnesium deficiency can cause a number of health complications including high blood pressure, and reduced insulin sensitivity. According to studies, daily magnesium supplementation can help to enhance tolerance under extreme physical stress, as well as maximizing bone mineral density and muscle oxygenation.
- Zinc (as mono-l-methionine and aspartate) (30 mg), just like magnesium, is also a type of dietary mineral that interacts with certain enzymes. It is widely agreed that zinc can help to reinforce the immune system, provide antioxidation, as well as enhance testosterone. It is believed that zinc normally leaves the body through sweat during exercise, and this possibly explains why levels can be so low at that point.
- L-Theanine (200 mg) is a type of amino acid that’s a renowned relaxant. Unfortunately, when it comes to studies, L-Theanine hasn’t shown any major benefits when it comes to individuals suffering from anxiety.
- Bioperine® black pepper extract (5 mg) is derived from black peppers and plays the role of a bioavailability enhancer.
Is the Marketing Honest?
Z-Matrix can apparently support growth. Growth can be supported in two ways. Firstly, sufficient testosterone levels are vital for maintaining and enhancing muscle growth. Ingredients like vitamin D3 and zinc have shown effectiveness in this regard. Secondly, enhancing the growth hormone is also central to promoting growth. This brings me onto vitamin B6, which has demonstrated a remarkable ability to boost this hormone immediately after exercise.
Moving onto the second advertising claim, “strength support”. This is pretty much intertwined with growth support, because testosterone is essential for maintaining overall strength, and ingredients like magnesium which has shown to enhance a person’s tolerance under extreme physical stress, will definitely be a major strength contributor in this product. Not only this, magnesium has shown to increase power output and assist in enhancing performance.
Testosterone is also essential for helping the body to recover. As I’ve covered earlier, zinc and vitamin D3 will no doubt enhance testosterone. Evlution Nutrition has added L-Theanine, which in theory plays the role of a relaxant. But research seems to indicate that it may not be all that reliable when it comes to relaxation, and this is intrinsically linked with the claim that Z-Matrix provides restful sleep, because there is no evidence that this ingredient can enhance sleep and recovery.
On the whole, I would say three out of the five advertising claims are accurate.
Does Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Can Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Trigger Any Side Effects?
Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
- 1 container (30 servings), 120 capsules $14.99
Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Pros & Cons
- Reasonable price
- Side-effect free
- No moneyback guarantee
- Not all ingredients fulfill advertising claims
Where Can I Buy Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition?
You can buy Z-Matrix from Bodybuilding.com
Z-Matrix by Evlution Nutrition Final Verdict
On the face of things, Z-Matrix appears to be a pretty decent product. After a bit of digging, I came to the realization that it only contains two testosterone enhancing ingredients, zinc and vitamin D3.
There doesn’t seem to be a money back guarantee, and the claim that this product can help enhance recovery and sleep (more than the competition) doesn’t really hold water for me.