There’s recently been a surge in ZMA supplements (zinc magnesium aspartate) due to various claims about what these products can do. Different supplement companies make different claims about the ZMA blend, so which version is the truth?
According to Now Sports, their ZMA blend provides a number of benefits…
- 1 Advertising Claims
- 2 Manufacturer Name & Address
- 3 Ingredients
- 4 Is the Marketing Honest?
- 5 Does ZMA By Now Sports Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
- 6 Can ZMA By Now Sports Trigger Any Side Effects?
- 7 How Much Is It?
- 8 ZMA By Now Sports Pros & Cons
- 9 Where Can I Buy ZMA By Now Sports?
- 10 ZMA By Now Sports Final Verdict
- Supports tissue repair
- Cellular Growth
- Energy Production
- Maintains healthy immune system
Manufacturer Name & Address
Now Foods, 244 Knollwood Drive, Suite 300, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, Telephone: 888-669-3663
- Vitamin B6 (From Pyridoxine HCL) (15 mg): is naturally occurring in certain foods, and can also be found in the human body. Vitamin B6 is so important to the body that it relies on this vitamin to enable it to perform more than 100 enzyme reactions to do with the metabolism. One trial noted massive increases in the growth hormone immediately post-workout after daily supplementation.
- Magnesium (From Magnesium Aspartate) (450 mg): is a dietary mineral and a deficiency in this mineral can present you with a whole host of health problems, including high blood pressure and low insulin sensitivity. Recent research seems to indicate that daily magnesium supplementation can provide significant improvements during extreme physical stress. Furthermore, magnesium has also shown to enhance bone mineral density and muscle oxygenation as shown in this study.
- Zinc (From Zinc L-Methionine And Zinc Aspartate) (30 mg): is also a type of dietary mineral that helps to regulate enzymes. Zinc has shown to reinforce the immune system, as well as offer antioxidant qualities. More importantly, zinc has shown to increase testosterone quite formidably in a relatively short time, as seen in this study. Zinc normally leaves the body through sweat, and it’s important to keep levels topped-up, especially for individuals who exercise regularly.
Is the Marketing Honest?
The first claim, supports tissue repair, can be attributed to all three ingredients because vitamin B6 has shown to boost the growth hormone, and this concerns tissue repair, magnesium offers improvements during extreme physical stress, as well as enhancing bone mineral density and muscle oxygenation.
And finally zinc is a powerful testosterone boosting ingredient, and testosterone plays a vital role in tissue repair.
The second claim that ZMA by Now Sports helps cellular growth leads to vitamin B6, energy production refers to magnesium, because this mineral has shown to enhance performance.
And finally, the claim that ZMA by Now Sports helps maintain a healthy immune system can be attributed to zinc.
Does ZMA By Now Sports Come With a Moneyback Guarantee?
Can ZMA By Now Sports Trigger Any Side Effects?
ZMA by Now Sports appears to be side-effect free.
How Much Is It?
- 1 container (30 servings), 90 capsules $9.99
- 1 container (60 servings), 180 capsules $19.99
ZMA By Now Sports Pros & Cons
- Reasonable price
- Side effect free
- Ingredients match purported benefits
- No moneyback guarantee
- Exactly the same formula used in other ZMA blends
Where Can I Buy ZMA By Now Sports?
You can buy ZMA By Now Sports from Bodybuilding.com
ZMA By Now Sports Final Verdict
ZMA by Now Sports contains quality ingredients that are also featured in numerous other ZMA blends, meaning it’s not entirely unique. But looking at this supplement purely in terms of testosterone enhancement, it’s only the zinc content that is ineffective in this regard.